This policy is effective from 01 Sept 2019.
What we Collect from All Visitors to our Website
We may collect and process:
1. Your email address and name when you when you subscribe to our new blog email alert either through the side bar of the Website or through the comments section of blog post.
2. Your your e-mail address and name when you contact us by the Contact Us form through link on this Website. You can choose whether or not to provide personal information other than your name and e-mail address.
3. Your name and email address when you post any comments on blog post of this Website or request to be notify of comments update via email
Use of Personal Information
How we uses the collected information:
1. To process, and where necessary, respond to your feedback, comment, enquiry or request;
2. To gather customer feedback for research or development purposes;
3. To inform you of new blog via email alert where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
4. To update you of any follow-up comments via email to your comments which you post to any blog post;
5. To contact or invite you so as to gather more information other than email so as to provide a more personalise experience on our site.
6. To monitor, improve and administer the Website and Services, and to provide general statistics regarding user of the Website;
7. To update you on changes to the Website when necessary.
We does not sell, rent, lease, or release your the Personal Information we collected through our Website to third parties. However, we may send email on behalf of our partners or clients to inform you of any new events, offers or promotion.
However, when you uses Social Media Services such as Facebook or Instagram through our Website, you are sharing information with those sites, and the information you share will be governed by their privacy policies. You may also be able to modify your privacy settings with these third party social media web sites.
The Website uses “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Security Of Your Personal Information
To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
While we aim to use our best efforts to secure and protect your personal information held by us, we cannot guarantee the security of any such personal information that is provided or transmitted to us by you. Any such provision of information is at your own risks.
Access to, Updating, and Non-Use of Your Personal Information
We takes reasonable steps to ensure that any personal information we collect, disclose and use is as up to date as possible. However, it is important that you advise us of any changes to your personal information or if there are any errors in the personal information we hold about you.
Subject to the exceptions referred to in section 21(2) of PDPA, you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
Links to Other Websites
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.