In this post, I am sharing with everyone three ideas for Yummy Savoury Oatmeal Recipes.
Continue reading “Collection of Savoury Oatmeal Recipes 2”
1. Yummy Savoury Oatmeal 5 -enhance with Fish Tofu Soup
2. Yummy Savoury Oatmeal 6 -with Enoki mushrooms and Baby Spinach
3. Yummy Savoury Oatmeal 7 -with Egg and Salmon Flakes
In this post, I am sharing with everyone four ideas for Yummy Savoury Oatmeal Recipes.
Continue reading “Collection of Savoury Oatmeal Recipes 1”
1. Yummy Savoury Oatmeal 1 -with mini Silver Baits and Korean Garlic Sprouts Kimchi
2. Yummy Savoury Oatmeal 2 -using Mizkan Brand Soy Milk Hotpot Base
3. Yummy Savoury Oatmeal 3 -with Button Mushrooms and Spinach
4. Yummy Savoury Oatmeal 4 -with Chilli Crab Seaweed Tempura Crumbs and Moringa Leaf Powder
Brewing a Sweet Dessert Soup generally known as Tong Sui 糖水 in Cantonese with Red Beans, Dried Longan and Goji Berries
Continue reading “Dried Longan Red Bean Sweet Dessert”
Created a new recipe today. It is Papaya, Turmeric & Goji Berry Jam.
Continue reading “Papaya Turmeric & Goji Berry Jam”
Sharing with readers here how I am make a Cuttlefish Leek Fried Rice using simple ingredients.
Continue reading “Cuttlefish Leek Fried Rice”
Recipe sharing time. I cooked One Person Barley Grain Casserole as my Alone Dinner tonight.
Continue reading “Barley Grain Casserole”
My family and friends enjoyed this 7 Treasure Tong Sui (in Cantonese, OR 糖水 in Chinese) that I cooked. Can be eaten piping hot or chill in the fridge, to be eaten cold.
Continue reading “7 Treasure Tong Sui”
Raining day is a cool day in Singapore. This is the right time to serve Fuzhou Hong Zao Ji Mian Xian 福州红糟鸡面线 (a traditional signature dish from Fuzhou, China, Flour Vermicelli topped with Chicken with Red Yeast Fermented Rice Wine together with Rice Wine Lees)
Continue reading “Fuzhou Hong Zao Ji Mian Xian”
Blessed Wednesday from my Home Sweet Home in Singapore. I cook a light Japanese meal known as ZOSUI (Rice Porridge) for my Samurai.
Continue reading “Simple Japanese ZOSUI”